For the NZMVC 2022 Easter Rally, we are heading to Stratford to experience all the wonderful delights of this unique region.
Registration form [HERE]
Taranaki Branch members have a wealth of experience in running fun events so this one is guaranteed to be a blast.
The 2022 Easter Rally will be held in Stratford at Taranaki Diocesan School for girls (formerly known as St Mary’s). The accommodation is at the school hostel. The rally will be fully catered for from lunch on Friday till breakfast on Monday.
- Two beds per room
- Two rooms share a shower and toilet
- Underfloor heating
- Two lounges with TV’s
- Large dining room seats 240
- Hall also available
- School field and courts available for parking
You will need to bring your own towel/sheets, blankets or sleeping bag and pillow.
Runs and entertainment organised with a theme for Sunday nights prize giving.
Runs and entertainment organised with an “Allo Allo” theme for Sunday nights prize giving.
- Rally fully catered with accommodation at school hostel – 2 beds per room with two rooms sharing an ensuite.
- The school has excellent facilities and is within a 10-minute slow walk to the main street where you can browse the shops or sit and have a coffee at one of the many cafes. Strafford boasts the southern hemisphere’s only glockenspiel clock tower and is well worth a look.
- The only food you need to bring will be for any morning/afternoon tea snacks etc and any drinks or beverages you require. Alcohol is permitted but only in the dining hall.
- Costings: Full registration $250.00 Children between 5 – 12 years $200.00 Offsite registration is with all meals, badges, entertainment etc $180.00
- Saturday night entertainment
- Sunday night prize giving – Theme is ‘Allo Allo’
- The whole school site is smoke-free
- Due to our responsibilities as Rally organisers and that both runs have on-road elements all vehicles must be warranted and registered.