Calendar – upcoming events
One time only, every two years, we enjoy the extended military vehicle convoy experience right here in NZ! Don’t miss this opportunity to experience life on the road with a mobile community of fellow MV enthusiasts. We will travel about 2,000km around the spectacular East Coast and nearby regions.
Register now for your next powerful and immersive convoy experience! Download your form INCL. ITINERARY hereFEC 2022 Registration form – V3
Why are convoys such fantastic, unbeatable experiences?
- Duration – No other club events bring people together for two whole weeks. We are a travelling community where you are with the same people in many different locations, creating shared memories.
- Length – Travelling an estimated 2,000 kilometres together and overcoming every obstacle thrown at you is character building!
- Scenery – There is plenty of time to appreciate what this gorgeous corner of New Zealand has to offer as we travel at a maximum of 70kph.
- Places of Interest – Not only do we stay in many interesting towns, but we make stops and side trips to some fascinating locations.
We are heading to Stratford to experience all the wonderful delights of this unique region. REGISTRATION FORM [HERE]
Taranaki Branch members have a wealth of experience in running fun events so this one is guaranteed to be a blast.
The 2022 Easter Rally will be held in Stratford at Taranaki Diocesan School for Girls (formerly known as St Mary’s). The accommodation is at the school hostel. The rally will be fully catered for from lunch on Friday till breakfast on Monday.
- Two beds per room
- Two rooms share shower and toilet
- Under floor heating
- Two lounges with TV’s
- Large dining room seats 240
- Hall also available
- School field and courts available for parking
You will need to bring your own towel/sheets, blankets or sleeping bag and pillow.
Runs and entertainment organised with an “Allo Allo” theme for Sunday nights prize giving.
- Rally fully catered with accommodation at school hostel – 2 beds per room with two rooms sharing an ensuite.
- The school has excellent facilities and is within a 10-minute slow walk to the main street where you can browse the shops or sit and have a coffee at one of the many cafes. Strafford boasts the southern hemisphere’s only glockenspiel clock tower and is well worth a look.
- The Z service station in Stratford is open 24 hours.
- The only food you need to bring will be for any morning/afternoon tea snacks etc and any drinks or beverages you require. Alcohol is permitted but only in the dining hall.
- Costings: Full registration $250.00 Children between 5 – 12 years $200.00 Offsite registration is with all meals, badges, entertainment etc $180.00
- Saturday night entertainment & Sunday night prize giving
- Sunday night prize giving – Theme is ‘Allo Allo’
- The whole school site is smoke-free
- Due to our responsibilities as Rally organisers and that both runs have on-road elements all vehicles must be warranted and registered.
- Due to rally being on Ministry of Education grounds all attendees will have to be